ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION BY MATT DICKINSON…
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
The possibilities are endless with this unique and sizeable property situated on a comfortable 788sqm of land and set in the beautiful surrounds of Westbourne Park.
- 4 or potentially 5 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, meals and lounge area
- Separate formal dining room or home office with own external access
- Granny flat attached to the main house with generous sized bedroom and featuring its own kitchen, bathroom and living areas with both internal and external access
- Solid lock-up garage and undercover carport with roller door
- Built in 1960
- Conveniently located within easy access of Adelaide CBD, transport and local shops
This property has endless potential to renovate, extend, build up or to knock -over and start again (subject to all necessary consents and engineering approvals) or, perhaps run your own business from home.
This is certainly a property for those with some imagination so enquire now for further details and make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.