ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION by Adam Keane & Wayne Seeman
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Spacious Family Home in Quiet Location
Are you looking for...
- your first family home?
- a great investment opportunity?
- a property with potential to add value?
- a quiet street?
This one ticks all the boxes!
This is your opportunity to secure this beautifully presented home set in a lovely quiet street and surrounded by quality homes. Solid in construction this 1966 built home with basket range faade and tiled roof must be sold to finalise an estate.
As you enter the home you will appreciate the spacious separate lounge room featuring gas heating flowing through to the dining/kitchen area. The functional kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, gas cook top and adjacent meals area. With three bedrooms (two with built in robes), there are plenty of options with this home to add your own touches or simply move in and enjoy.
Quality carpets in the lounge and bedrooms create a sense of warmth, while the reverse cycle split system air conditioner will keep you cool in Summer and the gas heater warm in Winter. The very private neat and tidy rear yard with full length verandah is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- 7 min drive to West Lakes Mall
- 10 minute walk to Semaphore Beach
- 3 minute drive to Bartley Terrace Shopping Centre
- 11 kilometers from CBD
- low maintenance
- quality carpets in lounge and bedrooms
- private outdoor entertainment area
- carport with roller door
- detached rumpus room or home office
- security shutters to all front windows
- split system reverse cycle air conditioner and gas heating
- close to parks, public transport and local schools
- 3km to shopping at West Lakes Mall
Auction: On site Sunday 8th October 2017 at 1:00pm (unless sold prior)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
West Lakes Shore
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.