ANOTHER ONE SOLD by Wayne Seeman & Adam Keane
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Fantastic first home/investment in thriving location
Well maintained and presented home with so much to offer. One step inside and you'll feel at home.
Neutral tones and natural floorboards throughout - the warmth, lifestyle and practicality are bound to please.
Whether buying as your first home or solid investment, an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits that are sure to impress include:
- Three good sized light filled bedrooms
- Large practical kitchen with ample preparation and storage space
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Large formal lounge with ceiling fan and double doors opening onto fabulous covered timber deck
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Separate laundry/storeroom
- Covered timber deck at entry
- Carport and off street parking
- Landscaped garden with secure fencing all round
- Low maintenance 407m2 corner block
- 600 metre walk to Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
- Currently tenanted at $340pw until December 2016
- Plus much more!
Close proximity to local Primary and High Schools, Public Transport, State Swim Centre along with a short drive to Marion Park Golf Club, local beaches and access to north/south corridor.
Situated in a thriving location, surrounded by quality homes/neighbours and in a family orientated street - if you are looking for your first home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must. Only by inspection can one appreciate the potential and benefits this home has to offer.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact Wayne or Adam.
We look forward to meeting you at 18 Limbert Avenue, Seacombe Gardens.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.