ANOTHER ONE SOLD by Wayne & Adam Seeman
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This attractive and well-maintained home, close to city, beach and all amenities, is a must-view for those in search of honest, quality family living.
Set back on a quiet street just behind William Light School, this 1960's gem has been tastefully updated with warm wood, terracotta, neutral tones and plantation shutters, and benefits from plenty of natural light to show it all off.
A spacious, stylish central lounge opens up to kitchen-diner and family room, which would also possibly lend itself to a home office arrangement.
The layout is thoughtful, with three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, separate second toilet and laundry, and loads of storage, including built in robes to every bedroom.
Outside, there's scope for entertainment and your own creativity, with verandah spanning the width of the house, easy-care planting and pleasant outlook - and even a pond for inspiration!
This is a truly solid home, totally liveable from day one, which will reward you with many years of comfort and security. Don't let it pass you by.
- Tasteful 1960s solid brick home
- Stylish, central living space with polished floorboards and plantation shutters
- Functional eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and terracotta tiling
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry and second WC
- Large undercover outdoor space, ideal for entertaining
- Easy-care backyard planting with scope for creativity
- Rain water tank and garden shed for outdoor storage
- Carport with roller door
- Sought after central location, mid-way between city and sea
- Very close to William Light School
- Well served by public transport
Auction: Saturday 25th July at 10am on site (unless sold prior)
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.