Designed to move you
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you're keen on easy, elegant, modern living with a hint of Scandinavian style, this home will appeal to you.
Built on a corner allotment, this original 1950s gem has been tastefully renovated to provide a comfortable, low-maintenance lifestyle just 10 minutes drive in either direction to the city or the beach.
Beautiful, polished timber floorboards grace the light, open-plan living area, with modern kitchen and subtle down-lights making this a great setting for home entertaining.
Other features include ducted, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas fireplace, three carpeted bedrooms, separate laundry and separate second WC, built-in robe and storage space.
Outside, it's all about easy maintenance, with well-manicured, lawned front yard and rear timber deck with pergola, accessed via carport with automatic roller door.
Whether you're a young family starting out, an older family looking to downsize, a single professional working from home, or perhaps even a canny investor, this property is ready to go - so make sure you're ready to move!
- Tastefully renovated 1950s home
- Stylish, open-plan living space with attractive design features
- Shiny, modern kitchen with built-in pantry
- 3 bedrooms, main with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Ducted, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Character fireplace with gas heating
- Separate laundry and second WC
- Large front yard, landscaped for easy maintenance
- Smart rear timber decking with pergola
- Carport with automatic roller door
- Excellent central location, mid-way between city and beach
- Close to William Light School, Plympton Primary and Immanuel College
- Well served by public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport