ANOTHER ONE SOLD by Wayne Seeman & Adam Keane
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
First time on the market since 1950, this original solid brick home perches on a corner allotment of approximately 387m2 and is one of North Plympton's golden oldies.
Here we have the original clean slate to have things just as you want. There is no doubt this home needs some modernisation but it has good bones and would make the ideal project with features like:
- solid walls with high ceilings
- large formal lounge with bay window
- great formal dine with adjacent kitchen
- large family room (previously converted into 2 bedrooms)
- two bedrooms with ensuite to main
- separate laundry and second toilet
- gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- large rear covered entertaining area
- corner block with carport and automatic roller door
The family that grew up in this great home were true North Plympton residents, living in the area long term, entrenched in the community, loving the area and attending the local schools. This home will be sold so why not take the opportunity to become the second owner in nearly 67 years, you will find out why the family stayed in this position for so long.
Do not delay!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.