ANOTHER ONE SOLD by Matt Dickinson
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Renovate or redevelop?
Whether you are looking for an investment, your first home or your next development site, this property could be the one for you. Consisting of approx 766sqm of land zoned Policy Area R19 within the West Torrens Council this property has various potentials for redevelopment (stcc) and is sure to sell fast!
25 Talbot Avenue at a glance:
- 1951 built property consisting of 5 spacious bedrooms, large formal lounge, kitchen, meals and adjoining family room area
- 766sqm of land zoned R19 within the West Torrens Council
- Detached twin brick lock-up garage/workshop, providing ample storage facility
- Well established and maintained front and rear yards
- Short walk from Rex Johns Reserve equipped with playground, tennis court and BBQ facilities
- Ideally located within walking distance of public transport and positioned perfectly close to outstanding local cafes, restaurants and shopping facilities
- Set conveniently between Adelaide's CBD and the beach
The possibilities are endless with this fantastic and rare opportunity. DON'T MISS OUT - ENQUIRE NOW!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.