Perfect first home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Here lies a fantastic opportunity for 1st home buyers, investors and those looking for a property with renovation potential. Conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and nestled halfway between the beach and Adelaide's CBD, and only a short stroll from Elsie Street Reserve which is equipped with an undercover playground and BBQ area, this affordable entry level property is sure to sell fast!
21 Florence Street at a glance:
- Solid brick built in 1966
- Corner allotment of approximately 585 sqm
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen and adjoining dining area
- Spacious formal lounge area with French doors opening to paved alfresco and pergola area
- Carport and additional off-street parking
- Lock up garage with cement floor
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.