Spectacular home with Fleurieu Golf Course frontage
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to your new home of grand proportions. Built in 2003 on a double golf course frontage allotment, this home has everything, including the odd kangaroo at the back gate!
With 4 bedrooms including a master with large walk-in-robe and ensuite you'll have room for the whole family. The designer blackwood and granite kitchen will be a pleasure to cook in, not to mention there is enough bench space for everyone to help out! The informal lounge and dining area opens out on to the semi-enclosed entertaining areas overlooking the Fleurieu Golf Course, giving you one of the best backdrops to dinner you could ask for!
A separate lounge and dining area makes sure that everyone has their own space in this most impressive home.
Some other features we love
- Double block with Golf Course views
- Direct access to the course, at the second fairway
- Ducted & zoned air conditioning throughout
- Designer Blackwood kitchen with granite bench tops and glass splash backs
- Paved weather protected pergola with cafe blinds
- 6 person spa
- Area for boat, caravan or camper trailer
- Tinted windows, outside awnings, fans in all bedrooms
- Easy care, fully landscaped and manicured gardens and lawns, complete with all Australian natives
- 3 phase power connected, hard wired smoke alarms, solar panels, chicken pen and workshop
- Potential for home office set up, 3 telephone port/internet connections
With the new Southern Expressway development well underway, access to shopping at Marion and the CBD will be even easier.
The only way to appreciate all it has to offer is to see it for yourself. To book in your private inspection, please phone Wayne Seeman on 0417 810 590.
- 3 Sep Living Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.