SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION by Matt Dickinson under vendor's instructions
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Situated in arguably the best street in Glengowrie this 1940's character home is perfect for those looking for convenient near beachside living. With just the right amount of Torrens Titled land of approximately 470m2 there is room to move whilst retaining all the benefits of a low maintenance property.
- Two huge bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Master with ornate fireplace, sky light and adjoining study
- Bedroom two with two built in wardrobes
- Spacious lounge room adjoining the dining area
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Complete bathroom, two toilets and separate laundry area
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area looking out to the well-established gardens and lawn area
- Ducted evaporative cooling and polished timber floors throughout
- Secure off street car parking
Positioned perfectly within a stone's throw of the Glenelg to Adelaide Tram line, Market on Maxwell Cafe and only a short walk into the heart of Glenelg with all the restaurants, boutiques and cafes on offer, not to mention the beach!
Be quick, this is sure to sell fast!
Auction (on site): Saturday 5th December at 10am (unless sold prior)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.