ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION by Matt Dickinson
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
HARD TO FIND FAMILY ENTERTAINER!
This well located home offers something for all the family.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes, master and bedroom two with ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen for the Masterchef of the house with gas cooking, ample cupboards and bench space plus adjoining formal dining room
- Formal lounge with gas log fire for mum and dad to retreat for some quiet time plus second family room with pot belly heater great for the kids
- Split system air conditioning
- Updated bathroom
- Large laundry area with second toilet
- Temperature controlled gas instantaneous hot water system
- Modern rendered facade, polished timber boards and modern tiles throughout
- Huge outdoor under cover entertaining area with ceiling fans and speaker system, perfect for weekend get-togethers with family and friends
- Spacious back yard ideal for the kids or perfect for those that enjoy gardening
- Remote controlled garage door to huge carport for 3 cars +
- Huge garage and adjoining workshop including a pit for the weekend tradie
- Total land area approximately 713 sq.m
Situated only minutes to transport, good local shops, restaurants and schools. Within easy access of Jetty Road Glenelg, the beach and still within 10km of Adelaide's CBD.
Be quick all offers considered!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.