ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION by Carmela Kyriakides 0404 412 832
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
8 registered bidders, sold for a PREMIUM PRICE.
MORE PROPERTIES REQUIRED to satisfy the buyers who missed out.
Built in 1957 this honest family home is set on one of Glengowrie's finest streets, and is graciously positioned on a large allotment.
Property features include:
- Approximately 790sqm of land with a 19.8m frontage, zoned R13 within the Marion council - potential for redevelopment (stcc)
- Well appointed kitchen and meals area (with Mitsubishi electric air conditioner)
- Three generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans (master with quality BIR)
- Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Sizeable laundry
- Large light filled lounge with ceiling rose
- Gorgeous gardens
- Pergola area
- Shade house and so much more!
This wonderful property is ideally located within walking distance of public transport and perfectly positioned close to outstanding local schools, cafes, restaurants and local shopping facilities. Also within 5 minutes of the beach and Jetty Road Glenelg!
DON'T MISS OUT - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
Auction: Saturday 25th April 2015 at 1pm on site (unless sold prior)
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
790m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.