Position Perfect! Rent, Reside or Potentially Sub-Divide!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
The facts of 47 Beadnall Terrace, Glengowrie:
- 18.29m X 41.15m = 752.63 sq m (approx) zoned R13-RESIDENTIAL (NORTHERN) within the Marion Council.
- 1960 built, 3 bedroom all with built-in robes, 1 bathroom, large kitchen, meals and lounge room totalling approximately 161 sq m of living space.
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout and gas heater to lounge.
- Perfectly located in the highly desirable northern reaches of Glengowrie. Down the road from Our Lady of Grace Primary School, a short stroll to the Glengowrie City to Bay Tram stop and less than 2kms from prestigious Jetty Road Glenelg.
- Currently tenanted until 18/7/14 at $360 per week. To minimise the interruption to the excellent tenant currently residing in the property inspection times are fixed as advertised.
- Sale to finalise the estate, interstate executors instructions are to present all offers - must be sold!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.