ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY MATT DICKINSON…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Privately located in the north western corner of a small group of three lies this modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property packed with additional features. Thoughtfully designed and immaculately constructed this 2010 built executive residence provides an abundance of low maintenance living which is sure to impress.
After parking the car in the remote-control lock-up garage with internal access you will stroll into the kitchen and dining room. Or if coming through the front door you are greeted with the homely lounge room perfect for winding down after a long day.
The dining room provides access through sliding glass doors to the spacious north facing rear yard and opens out to the recently added outdoor undercover entertaining area equipped with an impressive split level stained timber deck. An exceptional space for entertaining! Following is an easy-care manicured garden, concrete brick paving, and a convenient garden shed.
Upstairs are the three bedrooms, master bedroom featuring gorgeous en-suite with walk in robe. Bedrooms two and three are of generous proportions, both with built in robes. The family bathroom is located on the south eastern corner upstairs and features glass shower screens, bath with tiled feature and modern single vanity.
Thoughtfully designed 49B Dunorlan Road is truly a rare offering in Edwardstown.
Additional features include:
- Corinthian translucent glass horizontal slat front door
- Dual gliderol automatic roller doors
- Wilson Art topaz gloss finish kitchen cupboards
- Wilson Art pearl bisque vanity in bathroom and ensuite
- Plantation shutters
- Tiled splash back in the kitchen
- Dual stainless steel kitchen sinks
- Halogen down-lights
- Omega dishwasher
- Omega stainless steel cook top
- Omega stainless steel electric oven
- Omega stainless steel range-hood
- Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water service
- TV and Data connection points in lounge and all bedrooms
- Rain water tank plumbed into the laundry and downstairs toilet
- Termite protection to perimeter
Ideally located within walking distance of the Seaford to Adelaide train-line, buses and Castle Plaza Shopping Centre. Under 9kms to Adelaide CBD, approx. 6kms to the Beach and around 4.5kms to Flinders University and Medical Centre.
PRICED TO SELL FAST!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.