ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION by Katie Pisani & Matt Dickinson
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
QUALITY HOME, POSITION-PERFECT, DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Here lies a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, families, investors, and developers alike. Conveniently located between the beach and Adelaide's CBD this 1950's Austerity set on approximately 710m2 is sure to impress.
- Three good size bedrooms, one and two both offering built in wardrobes
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Polished timber floors and carpeted bedrooms
- Modern and updated kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Rear rumpus room with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Open plan dining and living area with combustion heater
- Beautiful established front and rear gardens with secure front fencing
- Rear undercover verandah/entertaining area
- Spacious backyard
- A large shed with cement floor
- 3.4KW Solar Power System
- Ample off-street car parking
- Zoned R13 within the Marion Council with an 18.59m frontage
Within close proximity of Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, only a short walk to the tram line, minutes from the train station and bus stops around the corner!
A PRIME OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED - ENQUIRE TODAY!
Auction: 30th November 2014 at 10.30am on site
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Solar Panels
710m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.