ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION by Wayne Seeman & Adam Seeman
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
To finalise deceased estate - auction Saturday 4pm
It's not every day of the week you come across a home like this - an original 1920s bungalow, just a stone's throw from the CBD.
For those who are keen to take on a project, this deceased estate is a rare gem, combining spacious, hospitable accommodation on a manageable block, sized at approximately 525m2.
Living space comprises formal lounge and formal dining room, leading through to generous eat-in kitchen, with three large bedrooms, separate laundry, bathroom and toilet, as well as garage and secure carport with space for two cars.
Either renovate and take advantage of the solid, character superstructure or rebuild subject to council consents either way, in a location like this, you're buying into pure gold.
If this property sounds like you, don't let the grass grow under your feet it won't hang around!
- Very original bungalow, circa 1925
- Huge potential for renovation
- Generously proportioned rooms throughout
- Formal lounge and formal dining with split system A/C
- Eat-in kitchen with skylight
- 3 large bedrooms, master with two windows
- Separate laundry, bathroom and W/C
- Character verandahs to front and rear aspect
- Comfortably sized outdoor space with hard landscaping
- Garage, rainwater tank and garden shade
- Two-car carport with automatic roller door
- Excellent shopping, schools and public transport nearby
- Valuable inner city location, just 4km from CBD
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
Auction: Saturday 2nd May 2015 at 4pm on site (unless sold prior)
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.