ANOTHER ONE SOLD AT AUCTION by Wayne & Adam Seeman
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This is a rare find of a 1012m2 block zoned Residential Northern Policy Area 13 within Marion Council. Many opportunities exist for utilising this property, from development (stcc), as a lovely family renovator on a large block, and everything between.
Key features of this property include:
- 18.29m frontage x 55.32m depth
- Existing home has great bones and features 3-4 bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining room with split system air conditioner
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and skylights
- Separate laundry with second w/c
- Great sized air conditioned family room with built in bar
- Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles
- Handy location only 9kms to CBD
- Close to local parks, sporting grounds, shops and transport
This investment has potential for great capital growth with clear instructions from the owners to sell.
Auction: Saturday 31st January 2015 at 12pm on site (unless sold prior)
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.