Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ready made investment opportunity.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
First time to market this modern and stylish apartment is ideally located in cosmopolitan St Clair. Enjoy leisurely walks around the man-made wetlands and take advantage of the expansive grassed areas and bike paths; this is a great offering in a modern urban style setting! Currently tenanted at $340.00 per week with outstanding tenants committed until March 2019.
Packed full of features such as:
- large master bedroom with ensuite and double built-in robes
- huge second bedroom with built-in robes
- second bathroom with shower, w/c and vanity
- contemporary open plan kitchen, meals and living areas
- kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink with filter tap and gas cooktop
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- laundry discreetly tucked away on ground floor
- two separate balconies ideal for entertaining
- huge garage with automatic roller door
- quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Nearby St Clair Shopping Complex has a variety of shops for your convenience including: Coles Supermarket; Liquorland; Michel's Patisserie; St Clair Chicken and Seafoods; Dhana Latchmi Indian Restaurant; Wok in a Box; Bakers Delight; Amcal Pharmacy; Sushi Train; Uniq Nails and Beauty; St Clair Newsagency; Hair Salon and Flight Centre.
Local schools include Mount Carmel Primary and Mount Carmel Secondary School, Pennington Junior and Woodville Primary Schools and Woodville High School. With Woodville Train Station or bus stops on Torrens Road located a short walk away, you'll have a direct route to the CBD in 15 minutes.
Council Rates - $1060.00 Per Annum
Water Supply - $73.10 Per Quarter
Water Sewerage - $98.18 Per Quarter
Community Fee - $130.75 Per Quarter
Emergency Services Levy - $239.05 Per Annum
Contact Adam Keane on 0421 225 630 to inspect today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.