PERFECTLY POSITIONED AND PRICED
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
At pretty much 10 minutes to either the city or Glenelg, you'll never run out of things to do, places to see, restaurants to try, and cafes to brunch at. Plympton is fast becoming the hot spot in the West, and it's easy to see why!
Walking distance from the Kurralta Park Shopping center, bus and tram routes, and one of our personal favorite local cafes, Froth and Fodder, you'll barely need a car, but there's a spot if you want one!
Offering a potential rental yield between 6-6.5% as is, this apartment smashes the Plympton unit average of 4.6%*
For the keen investors and renovators looking for more than just the instant return, don't worry - there's also further opportunities to update the bathroom/laundry and get even more bang for your buck!
- Freshly renovated throughout
- Kitchen/meals area with fresh benchtops and a decent amount of storage
- 2 bedrooms; both with built in robes and hills view from master
- Bathroom combined laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- New floating floors and carpet, freshly painted and new blinds throughout
* Source: https://www.yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au/top-suburbs/sa-5038-plympton.aspx
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.