- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Looking for a head start in the property market? Then do not go past this 3 bedroom red brick classic home sitting on a 356m2 easy care allotment.
This home has floating floors throughout the living areas with ducted evaporative air conditioning and combustion heater for year round comfort. The updated kitchen is centrally positioned with electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space. There is a great sized covered outdoor entertaining area for entertaining family and friends. The functional 2 way tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower has access to w/c and laundry.
All of this located within close proximity to great local schools, bus routes, and local supermarket at Plympton, and is positioned half way between the city and the sea.
- Three good sized bedrooms with quality floor coverings (built ins to main bedroom)
- Whip up the family favourites in the updated kitchen with electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard storage
- Lounge, dining and kitchen with floating floors
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and combustion heater for year round comfort
- 2 way tiled bathroom offering a bath, shower, vanity and w/c plus large linen cupboard
- Security shutters
- Paved rear verandah with easy access to kitchen is a great space to entertain
- Fully fenced private rear yard with garden shed, rainwater tank and has access from driveway
- 2 convenient parking spaces at your front door
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
356m² / 0.09 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.