Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Immaculate Family Entertainer with Character Details
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Every detail of this reproduction character home has been meticulously crafted for a family lifestyle like no other. A sandstone frontage with rendered quoins and French tessellated tiles yields to leadlight windows and gleaming hardwood floors. Inside, Victorian cornices, decorative skirting boards and Western red cedar windows lift this one into a class of its own.
Built in 2005, it sits on a huge 891 sq.m block near Glenelg beaches and Marion Westfield.
An enormous family and dining space opens to a paved entertainer's verandah: let your guests spill out into the immaculate family sized gardens beyond. The kitchen offers a walk in pantry, with an open plan design that's perfect for modern living.
There's a huge master suite with en suite bathroom, walk in robe and a private study or parent's retreat as well as the spacious bedroom. Acoustic insulation means you can shut the world away and enjoy blissful peace.
Three additional bedrooms make it perfect for families, with a second bathroom and generous laundry.
In the catchment zone for several well regarded schools, and with Westfield Marion and the SA Aquatic Centre less than ten minutes' drive away, there's plenty to do for the whole family, all year round. The style and character of this gorgeous home will reward for years to come, so don't miss out!
- 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with character details
- Built 2005
- Large 891 sqm Torrens Title block
- Sandstone frontage, leadlight windows and hardwood flooring
- Master bedroom suite with parent's retreat, WIR and en suite
- Formal lounge
- Kitchen with walk in pantry
- Stainless steel appliances including double wall oven
- Huge family/dining room
- Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
- Ducted Vacuum system
- Covered entertainer's verandah
- Family North facing rear garden with 14,000 litre rainwater tank plumbed to house
- Remote controlled panel lift front garage doors
- Drive through garage (roller door) to rear shed with concrete floor and power
- High quality window treatments
- Solar power
- Gas Instantaneous hot water
- Security system, security camera & electric front gate
Don't miss this rare opportunity, enquire now.
Auction: Saturday 8th July at 11am (unless sold prior)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
891m² / 0.22 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.