Small group, single level with rear yard!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
As they say in the industry, it's all about location, location, location. First home buyers and investors this one needs to be seen to be appreciated. Set in a small group of 4 units only, this fantastic opportunity is ready for new owners.
- two good sized bedrooms main with built-ins and ceiling fan
- separate formal lounge area with ceiling fan
- updated kitchen/meals with great bench spaces and split r/c air conditioner
- neat bathroom/laundry with vanity
- north-facing private rear yard with shade sail and garden shed
- 700m walk to Glenelg East tram stop
- approx. 1.5km walk to Bay Junction Shopping Centre, local schools, bus routes on Anzac Highway and easy access to motorways - taking you North, South or West into the CBD
- low Body Corp fees
- undercover parking space
Crunching the numbers:
- Council Rates - $972.20 per annum
- Water Rates - $151.45 per quarter
- Body Corporate Fees - $750.00 per annum
- ESL - $161.50
(2017/2018 financial year)
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.