- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Here is an opportunity to purchase this spacious, ground floor unit situated in the leafy suburb of Clarence Gardens. The property represents unbeatable value and offers the perfect chance to enter the property market or increase your investment portfolio.
Entering the complex via a very quiet no through road, you will be impressed by the overall presentation and well-kept common area of the group which leads you to your front security screen door.
Internally you enter the property to an open plan living/dining featuring split system air-conditioning and tiled floors throughout. To the right is a spacious kitchen, equipped with a breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space and a large freestanding stainless steel cooktop with oven.
Further on are two good sized bedrooms - master with robes - and an updated bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles and bifold doors to allow more space for moving about.
Flowing on to a separate walk through laundry which provides access to your own private courtyard equipped with an undercover entertaining area and lock up storage shed.
Property features include:
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- open plan living
- split system air-conditioning
- recently updated bathroom
- gas cooking and hot water
- private rear yard with pergola
- off-street undercover parking for one vehicle
- a minutes' walk to Emerson Train Station on the City to Seaford line
- close proximity to Castle Plaza Shopping Centre
- schools nearby - St Anthonys Catholic School, Black Forest Primary & Pasadena High School
- currently tenanted with fantastic tenants at $280 per week
CT / 5050/610
Council / City of Mitcham
Built / 1971
Council Rates / $1,030.88 pa
Strata Rates / $289 pq
Don't miss out - make your offer today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
107.64m² / 0.03 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.