This property will be available from July 12, 2018.
A Pet Friendly, Entertainer's Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
To view this property please click on the BOOK INSPECTION button. Alternatively click on EMAIL AGENT and we'll provide you with a link to register your attendance.
APPLY ONLINE: tenantoptions.com.au
Hidden behind a large private fence and gate, and set back from the hustle and bustle of the main streets, but still is close to Brighton's cafes, this home gives the luxury of switching off and forgetting for a moment that you're so close to one of SA's favorite beach side locations.
What we love:
- Fully fenced and private front and rear yards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with gas heater in loungeroom
- Polished floorboards
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and three door mirrored wardrobe
- Second bedroom with large, mirrored wardrobe and third with wooden bifold doors opening up to outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen/meals with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Brand new continuous hot water system to newly renovated bathroom
- Auto front gate and garage with sheds for plenty of storage
It's close to prestigious schools, local supermarkets, the famous "Bake Bakery", the Seacliff Hotel, Surf Life Saving and Yacht Clubs, Westfield Marion, and a multitude of public transport options.
Pets negotiable with Dover Square dog park just around the corner.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.