Mor-pher(tt) ya money.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
To view this property please click on the BOOK INSPECTION button. Alternatively click on EMAIL AGENT and we'll provide you with a link to register your attendance.
APPLY ONLINE: tenantoptions.com.au
With the added benefit of being at the back of the group, you'll soon forget that the address is apparently a main road!
Close to a choice of prestigious schools, Westfield Marion, cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques galore along Jetty Road Glenelg and The Broadway Glenelg South, and of course, Adelaide's favourite beaches, you won't have any problem finding things to do!
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with fully fitted built in wardrobes, main with balcony (you can see the fireworks at Glenelg on New Years!)
- Front and back yards, both with gardens, rose buses, and the back has veggie planters, a shed, and a lane-way with direct access to your car port
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both bedrooms and the living area
- Stylish laundry with ample storage and bench space
- Main upstairs bathroom and second toilet downstairs
With both The Warradale and The Morphett Arms having recently been renovated, you'll have no shortage of options to get around the footy if you want to skip a weekend of hosting this season.
*Bathroom walls are being painted very soon!
Sorry, no pets
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.