Country born and raised Bronwyn admits that she is still a ‘country girl at heart’ with a strong work ethic that she continues to apply to everything that she does today.
“My clients are my major focus during the sales process. Having bought and sold many homes myself, I understand the pressure of getting a home ready for sale and the work required to present a home at its best. I can empathise with what my clients are going through and make sure I look after them every step of the way, keeping them fully informed and make the whole process as stress free as possible.”
Since joining Ray White Bronwyn has received many awards from the Society of Auctioneers & Appraisers of SA, the Real Estate Industry of SA plus many high Achievement Awards from within the Ray White organisation.
Enthusiasm, persistence, motivation and exceptional negotiation skills are what Bronwyn believes are the key to her success in Real Estate. She has a comprehensive knowledge of the local area, the support of a great company, excellent marketing & a fierce desire to achieve excellent results for her clients.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Premier Performer
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2015 - 2016 Premier Member
- 2014 - 2015 Premier Member
- 2013 - 2013 Premier Member
- 2012 - 2012 Premier Member
- 2011 - 2011 Premier Member
- 2010 - 2010 Premier Member
- 2007 - Excellence in Auctions by an Individual - Joint Winners
- 2006 - 2007 Premier Performer